The Drone Bird Pilots Wanted
The Drone Bird pilots are wanted at the The Drone Bird Company! We are hiring experienced unmanned aircraft pilots who like to travel and are passionate about flying. We hire locally in the Netherlands, and also qualified candidates from other countries in the EU and beyond. Applicants must have legal ability to work in the Netherlands, or target country of operation.
If this sounds like you, then read more and find out how you can become a part of our team!
WHO WE ARE
The Drone Bird Company is an unmanned aircraft developer, and we use our expertise to create an effective bird control service. We are internationally celebrated for our bird control solution – the The Drone Bird Company UAV. The Drone Bird Company is an ornithopter with the design and flight envelope of a real peregrine falcon. The purpose of this bird removal tool is to reduce bird populations, and bird strikes at airports. Our expert pilots chase away birds from high-risk areas, because the safety of indutry operations is one of our priorities.
The Drone Bird Company is a young, talented, and creative organization, and includes standard benefits and conditions, and stock options. We operate abroad, giving our pilots the chance to travel the world!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
As a pilot for The Drone Bird Company you will have the chance to train on and operate the The Drone Bird Company internationally. You will represent the company, and take part in professional bird control operations in the aerospace, oil and gas, waste management, and other industries.
One full-time and several part-time/freelance The Drone Bird pilots wanted, as well as self-employed UAV pilots. We are looking for the right individual with the following qualifications:
- Positive, team player attitude
- Communication skills
- Professional and focused
- Excited about working internationally on multiple projects per year
- Must be able to lift up to 23 kg (approx. 50 lbs)
- Valid driver’s license, passport, and ability to work abroad
- Skilled English speaker; German, French, or other is a plus
- Remote pilot license (RPA-L) is a plus
- Knowledge of radiotelephony and airspace regulations is a plus
What You Get
- A competitive salary with benefits, and stock options
- A young, talented, and creative organization
- An excellent starting point, and continuation of your career
- An opportunity to learn and grow, so you can develop professionally
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume and motivational letter to email@example.com. After that, if we select your application to move forward, then you will receive a response directly to your e-mail. Before applying we recommend getting a better understanding of who we are and how our service works. Therefore, we suggest reading our about page, and FAQ.
We are excited to hear from you, so your messages are always welcome! For detailed questions, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone +31 (0)85 773 1446.